Tuesday, August 5, 2008

week 9, thing #23, TA-DAH

ESC Learning 2.0: 23 Things, this learning journey filled my technological vas with favorites, with tools that can be incorporated in lessons and at home. One activity led to Pageflakes which I hope to set up with many widgets that will benefit my students, including a Wiki for writing assignments/class projects. I was really taken away by the countless tools and hope to continue to add to my toolbelt. Yet, word needs to get out that the cyber world is not only for searching but for creating. This may lead to rethinking about information, learning, and education. One thing I definitely want my students to do with what they find on the Web, that knowledge/information, is to go further: critique and create something new about it. It will be FANTABULOUS! Yes, FANTABULOUS sums up what I did 23 times. 23 Things!

1 comment:

LibraryChica said...

Congratulations, I like your comment about how the web is not just for searching but for creating. Insightful as always.