Sunday, June 22, 2008

week #3, thing #7, technology

Unbelievable! If I stop at thing #7, I would be content. I just can't imagine what things #8-#23 are going to make me. All giddy! Browsing Infodoodads, I came across digg lab, dipity, and whatbird.com. I just get lost in this black hole of information: it's just endless. I picked three. One for myself, for school and just for fun. I listed them in that order. I sandwiched school. You just have to even if it's forced. "Put the red pen down," often says the right to the left. Just think it's like the day. Home, school, home. Perhaps, I'll find a digg story before leaving the house. At school, I can incorportate dipity timelines when studying a particular era in lit, for an author bio, or have students chart/plot out the events from a selection. Back home, start up birding using whatbird.com...Technology rocks. Let's all give fist pounds.

1 comment:

ESC1 said...

I jsut discoverd dipity. The possibilites are endless.